Moldovan Association of ICT Companies promotes the development of the ICT sector in the Republic of Moldova through viable partnerships between the private companies, similar organizations, state institutions, and international organizations.
The most important project aims to establish and operate a fully functional and sustainable ICT Excellence Centre in Moldova. The activity will establish and manage a physical facility for the Centre, provide for appropriate equipment and staff, and organize trainings and services to students and IT sector workers related to information and communications technology (ICT).
Job Title: Project Accountant Assistant
Basic Functions: The Project Accountant Assistant will perform a variety of general accounting support tasks in the accounting department
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with general accounting functions;
- Receiving and issuing invoices;
- Maintaining the register of received and issued invoices;
- Entering data into computer system using defined computer programs (1C, version 8);
- Preparing the relevant documents for payment;
- Maintaining the evidence of the forms with a special regime, including the cancellation and the preparation of relevant documents;
- Maintaining the fixed assets register, chash register, register of materials and inventory, debt records, record for car tyres and batteries, including the cancellation and the preparation of the relevant set of documents;
- Participating in the development of financial reports for managers, donors and public institutions;
- Maintaining a proper inventory of project assets register, including numbering, recording, and reporting.
Reporting: The Project Accountant Assistant will report directly to the Accountant.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. Minimum 2 years accounting experience. Experience in project accounting work is an advantage.
Language Skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency (including reading, writing and speaking) in Romanian/Russian, basic to good level of English is required.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Outlook (Excel, Word and Outlook). Experience working with general ledger accounting systems.
Payments and benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Possibility for promotions
- Professional and developing work environment
- Enthusiastic, young and motivated team
- Interesting work with international experts, partners
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs and motivation letters in English language to [email protected]. Mention in the subject of the message ”Project Accountant Assistant // diez.md”.
LIKE us on Facebook to be updated on most recent job offers.