TRAVOD International is a fast growing translations company based in the UK, serving customers globally and well known for excellent services and competitive prices all over the world. TRAVOD was named the most democratic workplace in 2013. The company is currently looking for a responsible Executive Assistant to the company co-founder, to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
Location: Chisinau, Moldova
- Follow-up with tasks related to business development, marketing, sales, data research;
- Research, Analysis and Information presentation;
- Prepare and drive strategic Partnerships;
- Manage and coordinate schedule of meetings, events, and travel for executives supported and, when necessary, members of their team;
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday to Friday
- Advanced communication skills in English;
- Computer literacy (full use of Browsers, E-mail, Skype and Office applications);
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- Outstanding organizational, problem- solving and time management skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads;
- Candidates should have an outgoing and positive personality;
- For your efforts, you will be rewarded with a friendly, dynamic working environment which will allow you to utilize your professional skills and enjoy your days at work.
What we offer:
- Full social package, official employment;
- Competitive Income – Salary starts at 200-300 USD Net and opportunity to grow it;
- Training and Development;
- Participation at various local and international events.
In order to apply for this job, please send us your CV to [email protected], stating the position for which you are applying in the subject line “Executive Assistant Business Development // diez.md”.
Follow us on Facebook to be updated on most recent job offers.
- 100 key languages;
- 400 language combinations we can accommodate;
- 10000 professional linguists.