Moldovan Association of ICT Companies promotes the development of the ICT sector in the Republic of Moldova through viable partnerships between the private companies, similar organizations, state institutions, and international organizations.
The most important project aims to establish and operate a fully functional and sustainable ICT Excellence Centre in Moldova. The activity will establish and manage a physical facility for the Centre, provide for appropriate equipment and staff, and organize trainings and services to students and IT sector workers related to information and communications technology (ICT).
Job Title: Education &Skills Development Manager
The Education &Skills Development Manager will be responsible for a wide range of technical responsibilities related to carrying out educational activities of the Center.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design Center’s activities aimed at development of IT education in Moldova, including but not limited to technology trainings, soft skills trainings, basic IT user skills trainings and programs, and career orientation programs;
- Develop annual implementation plans in compliance with the Project’s Scope of Work and with the consensus will of the Senior Project Coordinator and USAID;
- Supervise and manage the implementation of educational activities planned, scheduled and approved;
- Develop and conduct educational activities, including trainings, workshops, other events;
- Identify necessary STTA experts, specify the subcontractor mechanisms to accomplish goals;
- Guide and direct the work of consultants, experts, implementing partners and volunteers;
- Report on educational development activities in accordance with the formal reporting requirements of the Project;
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Communication Officer to make sure messaging is appropriate, professional, effective and executed in accordance with the Center’s and USAID guidelines, and with Center’s needs for continual knowledge and information sharing.
The Education &Skills Development Manager will report directly to the Senior Project Coordinator; and will also work with other staff as per direction from the Senior Project Coordinator.
- 4 years of relevant experience in designing and implementing IT educational activities;
- Excellent abilities in delivery of trainings and other educational activities;
- Excellent presentations and public speaking skills;
- Proven expertise in motivating communities to support IT sector development;
- BSc or BA degree in information technologies, business, economics, or social sciences;
- Proven success in managing and leading the design of complex projects;
- Fluency in English and Romanian.
Payments and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Possibility for promotions;
- Professional and developing work environment;
- Enthusiastic, young and motivated team;
- Interesting work with international experts, partners.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs and motivation letters in English language to [email protected]. Mention in the subject of the message ”Education & Skills Development Manager // diez.md”.
LIKE us on Facebook to be updated on most recent job offers.